AALU Nominations & Elections Committee - 2019 Candidate Slate
Greetings Fellow Alumni:
The AALU Nominations & Elections Committee has finalized its 2019 Slate for the upcoming Election to be held in MAY 2019.
The individuals seeking to represent you are as follows:
- Dawn Fleurizard ’89
- Justin M. Lewter ’93
- Rita McCaskill ’91
- Frances Paul ’79
- Robert Allen ’80
The AALU Nominations & Elections Committee will be hosting a FORUM for the Candidates to present their ideas, visions and platforms for the Alumni, Students and Lincoln University, as it related to their respective roles.
Date: February 9, 2019
Location: Lincoln University – Student Union Building, Multipurpose Room
Time: 2:00 – 5:00 PM
We are requesting that all Alumni Chapters of the AALU submit 5 questions each, as these questions will be considered to be posed to the Candidates at the FORUM. Please submit these questions to the Committee by FEBRUARY 4, 2019. All Candidates are encouraged to attend and to have their supporters attend the Forum.
TIMELINE FOR THE UPCOMING ELECTION
- 2/9/2019 Candidate Forum
- 4/1/2019 All Ballots will be distributed by US MAIL only
- All Ballots must be returned in self addressed stamped envelopes by 5/4/2019. Postmarked by 5/1/2019.
- All Ballots not Postmarked by 5/1/2018 may be hand delivered to the Nominations Committee on campus on 5/4/2019 by 12:00 PM
- Electronic Voting will be available April 28th to May 4th 2019
- ALL Ballots will be counted/tabulated on May 4, 2019 and results will be ANNOUNCED AT THE AALU BANQUET that evening.
Please be advised that AALU National Dues MUST be paid by 12/31/2018 in order to receive a ballot or vote electronically in the May Election. We will no longer accept dues on election day. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
AALU Nominations & Elections Committee