AALU Nominations & Elections Committee
Greetings Fellow Alumni:
The AALU Nominations and Elections Committee has finalized its 2018 Slate for the upcoming Election to be held in MAY 2018.
The Individuals seeking to represent you are as follows;
The Nominations Committee hosted a FORUM for the Candidates to present their ideas, visions and platforms for the Alumni, Students and Lincoln University, as it relates to their respective roles.
2018 AALU CANDIDATE FORUM – HEAR FROM THE CANDIDATES (click to view forum)
Date: February 10, 2018
Location: Lincoln University – Student Union Building – Multipurpose Room
Time: 2:00 – 6:00pm
We requested that all Alumni Chapters of the AALU submit 5 questions each, all questions were considered to be posed to the Candidates at the FORUM. Questions were submitted to the Committee by FEBRUARY 7, 2018. Candidates were encouraged to have their supporters attend the Forum.
- 02/10/2018 | Candidate Forum
- 04/01/2018 | All Ballots will be distributed by US MAIL only
- All ballots must be returned in self addressed stamped envelopes by 05/01/2018
- All ballots not POSTMARKED by 05/01/2018 may be hand delivered to the Nominations/Elections Committee on campus on 5/21/2016 by 2:00 pm.
- All biographies will be included with the Ballots
- All Ballots will be counted/tabulated and results will be ANNOUNCED AT THE AALU GENERAL MEETING on 05/05/2018
Chair: Harvey Boyce ’76 – email@example.com
Co-Chair: Yvonne Lashley ’77 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thetius Saunders ’71 – email@example.com
Karen Jones ’92 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Wilson-Benson ’78 – email@example.com
Mailing Address: Alumni Association of Lincoln University Nominations Committee – P.O. Box 7593 – Philadelphia, PA 19104