A.A.L.U. Nominations & Elections Committee
July 19, 2018
Think about all that your Lincoln University education has made a reality in your life. As men and women who have matriculated at the oldest and most profound HBCU in the United States, we are charged to ensure that our magnificent legacy lives on through the young people who would follow in our footsteps. To do that YOU must serve Lincoln. Serve through your dollars, your time and energy.
COMMITMENT….. that is what we are asking for, a COMMITMENT to serve.
At the May 2019 Alumni meeting we will elect:
- President of the Alumni Association – For a 2 year term
- Vice-President of the Alumni Association – For a 2 year term
- Treasurer of the Alumni Association – For a 2 year term
- Two Alumni Trustees – For a 4 year term
Running for office is simple, Serving takes commitment!
- Be a paid member of the AALU. Click here to join/renew AALU membership
- Have knowledge of Lincoln University and AALU Bylaws
- Ability to express why you want to serve
- Skill set for the office you seek
The online “Candidates Interest and Information Form“ and a one-page resume/bio/vita or other biographical narrative must be submitted by the candidate no later than October 8, 2018. The form is also available offline if you prefer to download and mail it
The mailed must be postmarked no later than October 6, 2018. Prompt submission will allow the Committee to review your credentials and place your name on the slate of candidates presented at the General Meeting of the Alumni Association of Lincoln University during Homecoming weekend on October 13, 2018.
Hail, hail, Lincoln!
AALU Nominations & Elections Committee
Co-Chair: Harvey Boyce ’76
Co-Chair: Yvonne Lashley ’77
Mailing Address: Alumni Association of Lincoln University, Nominations Committee – P.O. Box 7593 – Philadelphia, PA 19104